Corresponding authors affiliated with participating institutions in Colombia are can now publish open access research
Corresponding authors affiliated with participating institutions in Colombia are can now publish open access research articles in Taylor & Francis and Routledge journals at no cost to themselves.
This agreement includes articles published in both fully open access journals and Open Select (hybrid) journals.
What should I do to make my research open access?
You don’t need to do anything. All accepted research meeting the requirements below will automatically be considered for open access publication under this agreement. If a discount on your APC is approved by your institution, you will receive an email asking you to select the Creative Commons license of your choice – find out about Creative Commons licenses.
How can publishing open access benefit you?
When you publish your article open access, it is made freely available online, allowing anyone, anywhere to read your research. This means you can benefit from:
- Increased visibility: No barriers to readership means researchers worldwide can read and cite your research.
- Greater impact: Your research will be accessible to policymakers, practitioners and professionals in your field. Your open access article could be used to inform and develop public policy, be read by the general public, or be picked up by the media.
- More freedom: Publishing under a CC-BY license means you can share your research across your networks, including social media.
- Improved discoverability: Many of our journals are indexed in internationally recognized citation and abstract databases, including the Journal Citation Report (JCR), Scopus, and PubMed, increasing the likelihood of your work being found and read by your colleagues.
- Robust peer review: All accepted papers will undergo a thorough and robust peer review process, where each manuscript is objectively and constructively evaluated on its scholarly merit and integrity.
What are the requirements?
To be eligible, articles must:
- Be original research articles. Other types of paper, such as Editorials, Announcements, and Book Reviews, are not covered by this agreement.
- Be accepted for publication after the 1st January 2022
- Have a corresponding author affiliated with a participating institution (see below).
Which journals can I publish open access in under this agreement?
Full Open Access and Open Select (hybrid) Taylor & Francis and Routledge journals are part of this agreement.
Is there a limit to the number of articles that can be made open access under this agreement?
This agreement is supported by funding from Consortia SAS. While there isn’t a set limit on the number of articles to be published open access, please be aware that it may not be possible to make your article OA if this funding has already been used up.
take from: https://www.tandfonline.com/openaccess/members/367426?utm_source=google&utm_medium=sem&utm_campaign=JQI23266&gclid=CjwKCAiAg6yRBhBNEiwAeVyL0NES6yZRXf17gi3sS28eNRZnEHw_paatgd5r8xjA8Nhnle0MrKS0HBoCaswQAvD_BwE